- The Fourteenth Fleet and its headquarters are relocated to Paradise IV and brought to operational status.
- K`ylana Vilqa is promoted to Admiral, and takes command of the 14th Fleet
- Worekh Luta is promoted to RAdm UH and CO of the 14th Fleet.
- Starbase 517 lost to the Xelucians in the Xelucian war. Records lost.
- Re-structuring in Starfleet results in the Fourteenth Fleet to be headquartered at Starbase 517. Both fleet and starbase are are expected to reach full operational status within a year.
- Rear Admiral Thomas X. Spartan is appointed Commanding Officer, Fourteenth Fleet; Captain Worekh Luta serves as Chief of Staff.
- The Romulan Praetor and most members of the Romulan Senate are assassinated.
- U.S.S. Voyager, after having been stranded in the Gamma Quadrant for seven years, returns to Earth.
- The Breen Confederacy joins the Dominion. The Breen launch a sneak attack on Starfleet Headquarters, Earth, at great cost.
- The Dominion War ends.
- The Romulan Star Empire joins in alliance with the Federation and the Klingon Empire against the Dominion.
- The Cardassian Union joins the Dominion.
- The Maquis are wiped out in three days by the Jem'Hadar.
- Klingon Empire re-signs the Khitomer Accords.
- The Borg unsuccessfully attempt a second invasion of the Federation.
- Open war between the Federation and the Dominion begins when the Dominion capture Deep Space 9.
- Klingon Empire invades the Cardassian union.
- Klingon Empire withdraws from the Khitomer Accords.
- A military coup d'Útat, fueled by fears over changeling infiltration, fails on Earth.
- U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701-D, is destroyed over Veridian III
- Construction begins on Starbase 517 in the Ohmacht system.
- As part of the peace negotiations between the Federation and the Cardassian Union, their shared border is redrawn. Several Federation colonies now end up on the Cardassian side of the border, and vice versa.
- The Demilitarised Zone is created along the borders of the Federation with the Cardassian Union.
- Federation colonists, refusing to relocate under the peace treaty with the Cardassian Union and their sympathisers form the Maquis, a terrorist organisation which vows to fight the Cardassians in the Demilitarised Zone.
- Cardassian Union withdraws from Bajor.
- At the invitation of the Bajoran provisional government, Starfleet deploys a presence on Deep Space 9.
- A clone of Kahless the Unforgetable is installed as ceremonial Emperor of the Klingon Empire.
- Fearing the Romulans are secretly supplying the Duras faction in the Klingon Civil War, Starfleet commences a blockade against the Romulan Star Empire.
- Klingon Civil War ends.
- The Romulan Star Empire pretends to be interested in re-unification with the Vulcan people. The peace initiatives are actually a ruse for the Romulans to, unsuccessfully, invade Vulcan.
- Klingon Civil War breaks out between factions loyal to Chancellor Gowron and those who support the sisters of Duras and his illegitimate son Toral.
- The Federation turns down a request from Chancellor Gowron to intervene in the Klingon Civil War, per the Prime Directive.
- Peace negotiations between the Federation and the Cardassian Union to end the decades old war between both, commence.
- Battle of Wolf 359, 39 starships and over 11,000 crew lost.
- The Romulan Star Empire returns to the scene of intergalactic politics after 53 years.
- U.S.S. Enterpise, NCC-1701-C, is destroyed over Narendra III.
- Cardassian Union formally annexes Bajor.
- The Romulan Star Empire withdraws from intergalactic politics after the Tomed Incident.
- "There is no finer vintage," for Klingon bloodwine, according to Chancellor Martok.
- The historic peace conference is held between the United Federation of Interstellar Planets and the Klingon Empire at Camp Khitomer.
- U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701, is destroyed over Planet Genesis.
- The Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Interstellar Planets go to war, that war is soon after stopped with the Organian Peace Treaty.
- Doctor Richard Daystrom invents duotronics, is awarded the Nobel Prize and Zee-Magnees Prize.
- The United Federation of Interstellar Planets is founded.
©2004-2018, The Fourteenth Fleet